- Several pounds of potatoes
- 1 onion
- A few stalks of celery
- 4-5 hard boiled eggs
- Mayo (2-3 cups)
- 1-3 tbsp mustard
- 1-3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1-3 tbsp sweet relish
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Smoked paprika
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Chop potatoes into quarters and boil in cold water. I scrub the potatoes and leave the skins on, but if you don't like skins, I have heard that peeling them after boiling is much easier.
- Boil the eggs for about 10 minutes. Put in cold water and peel, chop.
- Prepare the celery and onion by finely chopping and placing in a large mixing bowl.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing together all of the sauce ingredients together in a medium sized bowl. Adjust to taste.
- When the potatoes are done, drain and pour some additional vinegar over them, giving them a bit more tang. The potatoes should be starting to fall apart with a fork, but not completely mushy.
- Mix all ingredients together and adjust to taste. I found that I needed more black pepper and salt after mixing together with the potatoes. Enjoy!
Back to All Recipes