Stir Fried Tofu and Pork （青椒豆干丝）
- Dried tofu curd, spiced or not spiced.
- Bell pepper
- Slightly spicy peppers
- Pork tenderloin
- Cooking wine, tapioca flour, salt, sugar
- Slice everything into slices.
- Slightly marinade strips pork tenderloin with cooking wine, tapioca flour
- Stir-fry the pork slices on high heat with a bit of salt, sugar.
- Remove the pork strips and fry the tofu curd in the same wok (without washing the same wok)
- Add in strips of bell pepper/other peppers, and add back the fried meat.
Back to All Recipes